NSC Bowls Hall
Covid-19 Customer Information
Issue Date: Friday 12th June 2020
General Customer Guidelines
- If you have Covid 19 or flu symptoms stay at home.
- NSC changing rooms remain closed. Please ensure you are ready to participate when you arrive (with the exception of changing footwear).
- Toilets are available in the Lower atrium near the lift.
- Maintain social distancing measures throughout your visit.
- Use hand sanitation at the entrance and exit of the facility.
- Follow all signage and direction from staff, keeping to the left of corridors.
- Bring your own drinks in sealed water containers, water fountains are not in use at this time.
- If you feel unwell or sustain an injury, tell a member of staff immediately
- Arrive 10 minutes before your session starts to check in at reception
- All customers MUST have an MSR Scorecard with up to date personal information recorded on the NSC system for contact tracing purposes (should it be required).
- Customers must book in advance and have a confirmed time slot prior to attending.
- You may book up to 7 days in advance via the NSC Reception team on 688588 or via the online booking portal using your MSR Scorecard (msr.gov.im).
- If the fire alarm sounds, exit the building via the Bowls Hall Fire Exits or if in the corridor the nearest available Fire Exit.
- After your session, you will be required to leave the NSC via the rear exit to avoid unnecessary contact with other customers.
Bowls Specific Information
- Only rinks 1, 3 & 5 will be in operation at this time to permit space to allow social distancing.
- Each rink in use may be occupied by a maximum of 4 people playing in singles or pairs format subject to an overall maximum of l0 persons being in the Bowls Hall during any one session.
- If 4 players are using one rink; the 2 bowlers at each end must be from the same household.
- All bowlers must maintain social distancing when changing ends by using the vacant rinks or walkways.
- At this time the NSC Bowls Equipment cupboard will be locked and out of use. Please use your own bowls and shoes.
- NSC Jacks and Mats will be available next to a sanitising area in the Bowls Hall.
- If using NSC Jack / Mat, players will be responsible for disinfecting the equipment before and after use (cleaning materials available in the hall).
- Players to ensure equipment is not shared during their session, including:
- Ensuring you do not hand anyone a bowl or remove others’ bowls from the ditch.
- Using separate Jacks so only you are handling your own Jack.
- No shared measuring equipment to be used
- When carrying the mat to the opposite end of the rink after each end, the same person should do this each time
- If you already have a locker allocated to you inside the Bowls hall this may be used to store equipment (in line with the NSC Locker Policy).
- Only pre-booked Bowlers are permitted in the Bowls Hall at this time – no spectators.
- Please end your session at 50 minutes past the hour to ensure time to disinfect any Mats and Jacks, change shoes and be out of the hall prior to the arrival of the customers in the next session.
June 2020 Bowls Hall Opening Times
|09.00 – 11.00
14.00 – 19.00
|09.00 – 20.00
|14.00 – 16.00
18.00 – 20.00
|09.00 – 17.00
|09.00 – 20.00
|11.00 – 17.00
|11.00 – 17.00
There will be no additional charge for Annual Ticket Holders to use the Bowls Hall at this time. All customers Bowls Hall Memberships will be ‘unfrozen’ from Monday 12th June and their end date will be extended for a period of 12 weeks (the length of the COVID-19 Closure).
Customers who do not hold an Annual Ticket but do have an MSR Scorecard may book in as a Guest Bowler at a cost of £4.65 per session.
Card Payments only at this time please
(If Card cannot be used correct cash will be accepted – no change given)
You may book up to 7 days in advance via the NSC Reception team on 688588 or via the online booking portal using your MSR Scorecard (msr.gov.im). You must quote your MSR Scorecard Number (688588…) in order to make your booking.
Please note – in order to set up online bookings you will be required to have an MSR Scorecard and your email address accurately recorded on the NSC database (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set this up)